Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a new pic of my semi-complete cluster. This is a Stack unit used by race teams around the world. This is a basic unit that reads mph, tachometer, oil-pressure, water-temperature, fuel-level, voltmeter, oil-temperature odometer and tripmeter functions. Thought I would switch out the Type R cluster and do something fresh and new. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Keep us updated, looks interesting.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Mr. Baller! Why you changing the car Bryan? It looks hardcore as is. But I guess, if your really into fixing up cars, your car will never be finished. Keep up the good work though. Can't wait to see the finish product again. By the way you know where I can get a good price on MF10's, lol. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad you guys like it. Ill keep you posted as I get closer to the install day! Going to have it in before the HIN on the 6th. The "christmas" pic is just a taste of the new parts I have going in. I have about 48 new parts going into the car. Most are replacing and upgrading the old parts. Im sure everyone will love the look of the car when it is completed. I have some super rare parts on the way from Japan the will blow your minds when you see them. I promise that there will be parts on the car that have never been seen in the U.S. before so stay tuned for some updates!!!

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
what the ballllllerrrrrrrrr!??!?!?

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
you loser, what the hell are you doing with all my seats/breaks ect....

lol :laughing:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
what car is this all going into? a rsx?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.