Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so today I recieved by UPS my clutch. Im super stoked. Fast shipping. Great handling and the product is 100% defect free as far as I can see but as anyone should all ways also do I checked the labels and part numbers and Im a little confused. I ordered the Competition clutch stg. 2 w/ ultra lightflywheel (PART NUMBER- 2-800-STU) for the flywheel. The box says light weight flywheel (PART NUMBER- 2-800-STU). My question is, is this in fact an incorrect part or a typo somewhere. Either way I dont really care. I aint scurred.lol. but Id like to know what Im working with. Anyone come across this?

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
part number is the same just a labeling difference I assume.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The part number and label are one in the same. Clubrsx shows the p/n to be the same . Only differance is CC before the p/n on one.

·
Cruiser
708 Posts
clubrsx writes the company name in front of the part numbers to distinguish it i believe.

cc - competition clutch
exe - exedy
hon - honda

etc....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right. but look in the online parts store and it has both light weight and ultra light weight witgh same numbers. and what I received is labaled light weight

·
Cruiser
708 Posts
Competition Clutch Lightweight Flywheel
Part Number: CC-2-800-ST

Competition Clutch Ultra-Lightweight Flywheel
Part Number: CC-2-800-STU

so call them..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump for answer please.....btw I understand the CC, HON, on the P/N thats not my concern

·
Registered
252 Posts
did you really bump after one minute of your first post?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts