Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this new product at IAS about 2 weeks ago in cali. Its a new gauge pod from a company called ATI. I talked to one of the representative and found out few info from him. Its fully adjustable so it doesnt block anything. I finally got few pics too bad it came out pretty crappy since i didnt adjust anything.

·
Registered
672 Posts
blocks your engine temp and fule amount, well thats what the picture looks like. love those gauges though those faces are white though right, too bad there nto grey

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh it fits 52 mm gauges, and like i said its adjustable so you can move the gauge in 360 degree if you feel like it. If you take a closer look at the gauge pod you can move the pod left n right so i dont think u'll block most of the dash. Let me see if i can find any other photo.... but yea those defi gauges ARE HOT!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow fast service, i placed an order on thursday and i just received it today. Overall i have to say the fitment is perfect... not shi*t stories here. The quality of the gauge pod is mint, i'll snap a few pics later on this week.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.