Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Om Nom Nom
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

i was on my way home from work, and took an alternate route specifically to get sunoco gas, and some smokes. the closest sunoco to my work is vaughan mills. while i was pumping gas i spotted a brand new skyline GT-R across the parking lot in a nissan display they have set-up in the parking lot. i couldn't believe my eyes :eek: i almost :lostswimmer: in my pants!!

so since there's so much buzz about the new Skyline, i thought i would mention there is a silver one on display at Vaughan Mills Mall in the parking lot by the sunoco. Nissan set up a test track so you can test drive some of their newest model cars (2009 Maxima, Ultima, Sentra Spec V) and the Skyline is on display.

there's plenty of pictures available of this car online, but if you want a picture with the car, it will be there until this weekend.

i don't know if this has been mentioned or not, and since a lot of you guys are east-enders, you might not know about the car being there. its probably not worth starting a thread over, but i'm still pretty excited about it. i'll be taking some pics tomorrow weather permitting. let me know if you guys want to see them:thumbsup:

coles notes:
1. saw a skyline GT-R (on display) by fluke, taking an alternate route from home
2. almost jizzed myself at the gas station
3. the car is there for photo-ops until the weekend
4. still excited

Aug 8/08 Lunchtime***UPDATE***PICS ADDED****I didn't have umbrellas and automatic shutter this and that cameras, so it's not necessary to criticize the exposure and lighting etc. LOL

the rain cleared up just in time for lunch!!

·
Not a member
2,097 Posts
I live like 5min away from Vaugham Mills...too bad I'm on a business trip, maybe I should go check it out this weekend to see if its still there and take some pics myself. :)

·
Om Nom Nom
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
was at v. mills today but i didnt see it..
it is at the back of the mall by the Audi dealership and the sunoco station. there's a huge test track set up the closes a good portion of the parking lot. it's hard to miss. i think they are there from 10 am to 8pm.

if the freakin rain holds off, i brought my camera to work today, i snap some pics and post 'em later on :thumbsup:

·
spirited driver
17,531 Posts
:love:

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
WOW......i must go to vaugh sometime this week, car does look big in the pictures, how is it in person?

I might drive my godzilla Jr. down to try the real godzilla!!

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Checked it out today....got a bunch of free chocolate and left LOL

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I was there. Wanted to test drive the 350z.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.