Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys I'm new here.
I'm thinking about buying a 2002 type s 160k miles for $6500. Worth it? Not worth it? Let me know. It's in a different state so i haven't even touched it. Thanks 馃憤馃徔

Registered
Do you like it? Are you willing to travel to get it? Does it need any work? Is it in good condition? Do you feel that's a fair price? These are things you need to ask yourself, we can't make the decision for you.

WILDCARD!
Yeah, it's hard for any of us to weigh in on this without knowing anything about the car. Do you have a link to an ad maybe?

Registered
2002 Acura RSX Base
I recently bought mine too. Same mileage, same age, it was a base model however. Picked it up for $2,500 has been running and driving smooth. I think that鈥檚 a good deal, where i am at least, they鈥檙e going for $8,000 in somewhat fair condition.

Registered
2002 Acura RSX Base
I bought my base rsx back in May and have had 0 problems as of now. its an 02 base I bought with 78k miles for $4,700 and its a car Ive wanted for a while. It does have its own problems that come along with mileage and age but overall is a great buy. The Type S does have a problem I heard that the Synchros tends to go out.

WILDCARD!
I bought my base rsx back in May and have had 0 problems as of now. its an 02 base I bought with 78k miles for $4,700 and its a car Ive wanted for a while. It does have its own problems that come along with mileage and age but overall is a great buy. The Type S does have a problem I heard that the Synchros tends to go out.
Damn. 78K miles is pretty low for an RSX in 2021. My Type-S has about 77k, but I haven't daily driven it in probably 7-8 years now.

Registered
2006 Vivid Blue Pearl RSX Type-S/1995 Delsol VTEC
Nice, I bought my RSX in back in February and only drove it about 20 miles between 3 different times and they were all at night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts