Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
THE LEGEND OF CRSX
18,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been good for the last 3 years and im almost gona qualify for New Jersey Manufacturers insurance

what are you guys paying for NJM insurance? ih ear they are extremely cheap so its worth a shot to try and get in with them and i was also told they pay divideneds at the end of the year

insurance company paying me for a change would be great

·
THE LEGEND OF CRSX
18,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one has njm car insurance?

·
un-PHAZE-able RSX
616 Posts
i used to, theyre really strict, are you a state employee? i am, but they have all these restrictions so i switched to njcure which is about the same. check out njcure.com

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
what? LOL My insurance went down 1,200 a year after I left NJ and stayed in the City. LOL

I guess you have a few tickets or blemishes? Then again I'm almost 30 and married...

·
THE LEGEND OF CRSX
18,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im just now being able to qualify for them im not a state employee but because of the company i work for being part of some group its available to me

ive been accident/ticket free for a little over 3 years but for the last 3 years ive paid 6k a year for insurance yea yea i know high as hell thats the lowest i could get though high risk insurance FTL

im gona look into nj cure to thanks

·
Never shit a shitter
4,428 Posts
what? LOL My insurance went down 1,200 a year after I left NJ and stayed in the City. LOL

I guess you have a few tickets or blemishes? Then again I'm almost 30 and married...
Completely clean record. My insurance was 220 a month when I lived in the 'burbs, and now its 343 in the city.

·
un-PHAZE-able RSX
616 Posts
yea ive paid 6k with geico, but 2 speeding, some tints and a careless driving, but now im 24 married which helps lower it alot, im paying 1200 with nj cure, i was paying 2400 with a careless driving for njm

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
Completely clean record. My insurance was 220 a month when I lived in the 'burbs, and now its 343 in the city.
Were you on your parents plan back then? If so that's comparing apples and oranges...

I have gieco and pay $97 a month for full coverage, mecanical/electrical coverage, and emergency roadside assistance.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I got NJ Manufacturers...i agree tho they are really strict and precise on certain things. I got hit by a effen* 85 year old man in my town and the insurance company really fought for me. try it out...good pricing too i guess.

·
The Turnpike Bully
2,845 Posts
im just now being able to qualify for them im not a state employee but because of the company i work for being part of some group its available to me

ive been accident/ticket free for a little over 3 years but for the last 3 years ive paid 6k a year for insurance yea yea i know high as hell thats the lowest i could get though high risk insurance FTL

im gona look into nj cure to thanks
Forget about NJ Cure, they will not insure you. They want squeaky clean records and they are high. Your best bet in NJ mostly likely is All-State, try them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.