Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i redynoed .car previously made 670hp on 30 psi on a quick tune i did since swapping the setup into the ek and switching to e-85.car has ran a best of [email protected] like this weighing 2550lbs.put it back on today fixed some things on the tune that i didnt get to do last time and made 727hp,484 torque on 30 psi.well ended going up to 32psi made 745hp,503 torque!!i stopped there,i am taking it to the track on weds. to get my 9 sec license so hopefully this should help it go 9s.heres a quick run down of the setup:

k20a2 block,STOCK SLEEVES 20' over
je pistons 9-1
eagle rods
k20a2 stock ported head,ips kt-1 cams,fererra dual springs,afi intake manifold
pte 1600cc injectors,weldon pump
td autowerkes sidewinder divided manifold,gt4094r,1.06 back housing
cc twin disc
ppg synchro set 1-4
k-pro,tuned by me
e-85

some pics of the car:

·
4039whp 2956wtq @ 88psi
10,470 Posts
i liiiike

nice job :thumbsup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
its apparently all about the tune, nice job guy. its still pretty sick how a stock honda sleeve can hold that amount of power. what is your a/f ratio???

·
The Architect™
7,449 Posts
You are making all this power on E85??? That is nuts, you should throw in some C16 and see where that gets you!!!!!

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,220 Posts
Damn nice numbers... Lol didnt some guy make 734 just recently and post that it was the record ROFL what a slap in the face but props to the both of you... Heres the thread i was talking about

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58888

·
I <3 Bewst
1,716 Posts
Josh is it? I met you when you had the red hatch and we talked during a funday sunday I think if I can remember. Are you going to OSW wednesday or a different track? I wanna see this bad boy go 9s for sure. You'll get it, it just comes down to driving. There was an rsx doing 10.1s on full interior and 650 but then again you trap way more then he does.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
MEGATRON!
13,059 Posts
WoweeWOW! 700+ hp on stock block and you did all the tuning? Hats off to you sir :bow:

Hopefully we see some 9s and no kaboom! Also, just another reason for me looovin E85 :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts