Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello New member looking for a RSX type S. DC2 was my first car & now am looking to get back into a honda.

I would highly appreciate it if a experienced RSX owner can quickly look at this for sale ad and tell me everything aftermarket they see. Im not sure whats stock on this car: http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/637909353/overview/

This is the ideal look I want to achieve. From what I can see it has a lip kit? and a intake, rear bumper/diffuser? Can someone chime in ?

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
Saw it earlier today browsing DC5's. So clean, but damn 19k. Seems the price has jumped a ton on these overall.

Definitely looked quite modified. SilverS-STL covered it pretty well. Pretty much a done car so it's ideal if you don't want the hassle.

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
awesome to find one with low mileage and in such good condition from what it seems, but damn that price tag. i would say more in the 15k range or so, no way paying that for a 10yr old car

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.