Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Author Unknown
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got rid of the SAFC and went with a Vishnu XFlash and cam gears to compliment my Buschur dump-back exhaust. Sadly, the dragstrip is closed for about another month. I can't wait to get the car out on the track and see what the car can do! Ricemath says 12.5-12.6 and ~110-112mph based on other people's setups, and assuming the stock clutch is nice to me and I can get a decent 60'. The car feels completely different, and a good way, as the XFlash controls timing, boost, and rev limit as well as air fuel.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Stock turbo?

·
Author Unknown
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mastap said:
Stock turbo?
Yeah, people have gone 11.60s on the stock turbo without nitrous. I'm A LONG WAY from mid elevens, but you got to do a little bit at a time/what you can afford, mang. I'd love to have more stuff, but the wife and house come way before the car. :D

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Noize said:
Yeah, people have gone 11.60s on the stock turbo without nitrous. I'm A LONG WAY from mid elevens, but you got to do a little bit at a time/what you can afford, mang. I'd love to have more stuff, but the wife and house come way before the car. :D
How much boost will the stock turbo push?

Are you using race gas or pump gas?

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
i care about him

I got the Buschur stage 4 BTW...track on the 6th/7th of march
went with 272's but didn't install them, and the fuel pump is also not going in yet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts