1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Got lights and siren?I DO
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
link doesnt work, but i think thats the kit i got too. you should at least give it a try man, fun stuff. anyway good luck on sale

Reactions: aftershock141

·
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
link fixed... yea If I cant get what I want for it I might try my hand at it but thanks for the bump

·
hahaha.
734 Posts
So, which kit is it? The first one on the Amazon link? Willing to make a deal or is it $350 firm? Let me know...

·
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
first kit... its the D40 it and as price im pretty firm at 350 unless you have something useful to me

·
///M
22,027 Posts
first kit... its the D40 it and as price im pretty firm at 350 unless you have something useful to me
Hey man what all is included in the kit? Does the 18-55mm lens come with it. A whole list would help.

I am very interested. Hit me up on aftershock141 on AIM I will be on tonight for a little bit more and some tomorrow night.

Thanks.

edit-I call dibs. Money is in hand.

·
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
didnt want to wait 5 days for paypal to clear up plus made 50 more bucks more on a local forum and didnt have to pay for shipping peace

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.