1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys ,

how are u?
im from Germany and buy this acura ...
The reason why I bought it was the following: in Germany you can only tune imported cars better than European ones. Since I didn't want a RHD vehicle but always found the dc5 very good, I came across the acura. My friend is an importer and made it possible for me. Since the Acura brand never existed in Europe, this is an exotic one (I don't know how popular the rsx is in America).
Since I saw the sticker in the engine compartment, I registered here. maybe the old owner is here: D I hope the car meets my expectations. Much is being made new and improved, the car should be my fun project and will take 2/3 years. I am currently driving a 370Z Nismo.

I have a lot to do with it because I want to do a lot of track again: K20C1 swap / Mugen remodeling /Cage Install Spoon / Js Racing parts .
I hope I can count on you if I need help :)
I hope my english was understandable.
Here is my IG account for everything else Login • Instagram

peace Fili

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello 👋 do u think the car is just tuned by the old owner? I see another exhaust/ headlights/air intake.

If someone knows the old owner , let me know.

·
Curious Gooner
3,715 Posts
Hello 👋 do u think the car is just tuned by the old owner? I see another exhaust/ headlights/air intake.

If someone knows the old owner , let me know.
Did you run the VIN to see where all it has been? It might help track down the owner.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Wow that's crazy that an USDM RSX made it to Germany. Was there any paperwork with the car to let you know where it was last registered?
Also I read you want to swap out the engine for the typeR counterpart but I would suggest just investing in the k20a2 thats in there now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts