Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
229,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went back to etown last night. Im sooo close to 10s. I was debating whether to take the passenger seat off at home before I left but didnt. I really should have lol. It was a horrible night in that every car decided to breakdown. I was only able to get two runs in. Got my first run in at 7:40 and my second run was at 10:40. I was tired and fudged the 60 foot giving me a [email protected] 136mph on the second run but didnt get the slip. They told me to go to the tower cause I didnt have a cage. I was too tired and it was already 11 o clock so I just left. The last run could have been the 10 second run if i didnt mess up the launch.

·
PPG Krew
5,477 Posts
Lol, you'll hit 10.9 without the cage but they fuckn want you to add one but don't realize that you will then go backwards in your time. Morons. Tell them you don't care if you roll it at 140mph as long as you break 10.9 lol.

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
nice runs mans wish i went but i had a test to study for, 10's real soon cant wait to see that. I hate etown on wed nights so many cars and so many break down it sucks but plenty more season
EDIT: just notice from your slip your 1/4 time is .002 slower than the other cars 1/8 mile haha

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
7.34 1/8 mile!!! :eek:. I would rape so many ******** running that time at my local track (obviously 1/8 mile).

Stock tranny? Anti-lag?

·
She dirty
2,741 Posts
your car is damn fast man. props well deserved.

229,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys! Yeah stock 5 speed, open diff and antilagging at 10psi. Wouldn't have been able to do this without the help of njslvrtypes (bill), my bro, and friends. I just want to break a 10 soon and decide where to go from there. Still got a few tricks up my sleeves and some help from Evans will make me go faster hopefully.

·
4039whp 2956wtq @ 88psi
10,469 Posts
Lol, you'll hit 10.9 without the cage but they fuckn want you to add one but don't realize that you will then go backwards in your time. Morons. Tell them you don't care if you roll it at 140mph as long as you break 10.9 lol.
^^^:rotfl::rotfl:

nice runs, sweet car:thumbsup: :drool:

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,105 Posts
Thanks guys! Yeah stock 5 speed, open diff and antilagging at 10psi. Wouldn't have been able to do this without the help of njslvrtypes (bill), my bro, and friends. I just want to break a 10 soon and decide where to go from there. Still got a few tricks up my sleeves and some help from Evans will make me go faster hopefully.
better hit another track now...etown is on to you lol

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
EP3 tranny or base rsx??

I'm torn between EP3 tranny 5-speed or a 4.05 FD with my stock tranny :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Sounds like you were granny shifting when you should have been double clutching....:laughing: Looks like the tranny was working better this time.

Do you think if we got some of that gray pipe insulation and shaped it like a roll cage they would continue to let you run???:shady:

Anyway, nice runs glad to see you getting close to 10's. To bad I had to work or I would have been there.

What sucks is I had you down for 10s...I had 5 on it...:shady:

·
:)
15,563 Posts
wow, thats sick!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts