Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Go-Go JDM Power!!
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I went to this Honda meet this Saturday, and there were a few people with real cameras (as opposed to mine), so I thought I'd share a few decent pictures of my car that were taken recently. BTW, finally got to drive the car a bit, and it's AMAZING! However, I did notice that the clunking from the metal LSD scares the hell outta people in parking lots.

new poorly edited pics on page 9 (my first stab at photoshop)

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
i can honestly say, i dont feel the car

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
I am negging the next person who says something bad about the wing...this is a track car people

it is for function as Juan said

·
Go-Go JDM Power!!
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can understand about the wing. It doesn't photgraph well at all. In person though it looks great.

Besides, it's a dedicated track car so it rarely sees public streets. Ususally when it does, I'm well-prepared for the verbal assaults and honking, etc that comes with the territory of having a big-ass wing on the back of my car. If it were a daily driver, there'd be no way in hell I'd throw on a carbon fiber wing and diffuser because I'd just be asking for disappointment when they got severely messed up.

They are functional components, too. Prior to the install, the DC5 wasn't incredibly stable at high speeds, but even at 130mph+ the car feels much more stable in a straight line and in sweeping, higher speed corners.

·
UnDr PrShR
1,854 Posts
So I went to this Honda meet this Saturday, and there were a few people with real cameras (as opposed to mine), so I thought I'd share a few decent pictures of my car that were taken recently. BTW, finally got to drive the car a bit, and it's AMAZING! However, I did notice that the clunking from the metal LSD scares the hell outta people in parking lots.

Nice track vid too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Knockin' Bitches Over
79,530 Posts
I can understand about the wing. It doesn't photgraph well at all. In person though it looks great.

Besides, it's a dedicated track car so it rarely sees public streets. Ususally when it does, I'm well-prepared for the verbal assaults and honking, etc that comes with the territory of having a big-ass wing on the back of my car. If it were a daily driver, there'd be no way in hell I'd throw on a carbon fiber wing and diffuser because I'd just be asking for disappointment when they got severely messed up.

They are functional components, too. Prior to the install, the DC5 wasn't incredibly stable at high speeds, but even at 130mph+ the car feels much more stable in a straight line and in sweeping, higher speed corners.
shit, next time i see you mike, i am stripping your car :p

1 - 20 of 210 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.