Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
The 1st-11 sec Rsx
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran a [email protected] today. I was running on 17-18 psi. I was going to turn the boost up but started blowing the intercooler piping. The car needs a bigger slick now also. Will post time slip later.

1st=11sec=RSX

Tim

·
I AM ELECTRIC HEAD
3,521 Posts
xcell said:
Ran a [email protected] today. I was running on 17-18 psi. I was going to turn the boost up but started blowing the intercooler piping. The car needs a bigger slick now also. Will post time slip later.

1st=11sec=RSX

Tim
congrats the rsx is getting there now:D good job:thumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
wow that kicks ass!!!!great job dude

·
Turbo RSX-S
112 Posts
Hell ya good job!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Bitch where's my Money!
844 Posts
congrats.....i think there are quite a few rsx out there that can pull 11's. its just most havent gone to the base brakes so they can use slicks. now do 11's on street tires, wont be easy but can deffinently be done

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
Grats man!!!!

lol yeh next to impossible on street tires right?

I am just hoping for low 13s on 18" rims/street tires with 9 psi.

With drag radials and stockies im shooting for high 12s.

·
Bitch where's my Money!
844 Posts
well quite a few guys on honda-tech are pulling off mid 11's with 450whp on street tires......now granted these are civic HB but if they can do it so can rsx with more power........in fact i have a vid of a civic running 10's with GSR swirlies and street tires....if i remember correctly he pulled 10.8

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
WOOT!!!!! Good shit buddy....Congrats!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
keep up the good work. we need a video of a run

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Nice job!!! :thumbsup:

·
kicker
1,852 Posts
Awsome job man! I have been saving for a cn turbo or "possible" trade for a 03 cobra but I am definately leaning towards the turbo. What stage turbo are you running?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Somebody needs to make a 16in slick so we dont need to switch to base brakes. xcell just wondering, you just just run slicks on the front right, what do you run in the back. And btw congrats on such and awesome run.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts