·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, did you ever purchase them . I was looking into them !? any reviews or positive feedback.
I have not purchased them, they are such a new release from Tein no one has really reviewed them yet. These are the same as this product (read these reviews): https://www.kseriesparts.com/cr/TEI-GSA28-2USS2.html

the Advance Z difference is they are built with a non rebuildable shock hence the lower price. So the ride quality and performance would be the same, you can just never rebuild the shocks.

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a couple have purchased since release hopefully we get a couple review in on them to share with everybody

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might buy some soon, my Kpro's are finally going out.
:hb: great! sucks to hear your Ksports are done though :thumbsdow

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking of getting a brand new ASPEC kit, but I am now considering this :uhh:
so the price is a little better than A-specs eh?

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
^ prices for the kits have gone up and they cost as much as this kit. Seeing I can adjust the damping for a soft ride for these shitty as roads and being EDFC compatible, it makes sense to get this kit over the ASPEC kit. Any word on what's the height drop on these?

Edit: I just noticed you need the top hats

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they say it's from 1.5 to 2.5 with a max of 3.5 in the front and 4.0 in the rear

·
Retired OG
147,491,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haven't had any official reviews posted from customers on the product, but the feedback from when I've talked to them on the phone is they love how they ride

1 - 20 of 25 Posts