Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve actually always wanted a RSX from when it came out and it’s crazy that I got one on my birthday through hard work and OfferUp thank god I’ve been doing repairs on this car and everything but I need help any good and reasonable Body Shops you guys know in SoCal

·
Past Driver’s Ed
608 Posts
Welcome to the club. The RSX is a well proven car that just doesn't want to die so I hope you have many hours of fun with yours. It's a “driver’s” car and designed to be pushed to its limits. Just remember to please take advantage to search this forum for well tested and proven modifications that were written by members over the years. I bought mine new off the showroom floor in 2002 and I still have her. If you want check out my Showcase for my mods.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the pickup! this truly is such a great car! and funny enough you got two of the best colors in one car lmao, i have always loved the blue on this car, that was actually the first RSX i ever saw and ever since i knew i wanted one. what are your plans for it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts