Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
doesn't even have an RSX
28,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the post office yesterday to mail off driftr's ABS wheel sensor. Normally I when I mail things out to Canada I have to use a Global Priority Mail box/envelope. That is no longer the case. Ater waiting in line for 20 minutes with properly filled out labels on a sealed box, I was told by the lady behind the counter that those boxes are no longer valid. :confused: She said that effective immediately (this literally started yesterday) there is no such thing as Canada. Just kidding, she said there is no such thing as Global Priority anymore; now it's just Priority Mail International. Anything going to Canada via Prority Mail International uses the normal Priority Mail packaging. I'm guessing it's the same to several other countries using USPS as well. I'd suggest getting a quote off the usps website before giving shipping prices on anything. They have gone up...alot. I shipped out a video cassette sized box priority mail to Canada yesterday. The box only weighed 4.6 ounces. Shipping was a flat rate of $9.00. Didn't even know they had a lat rate. Just a heads up for all you that mail packages to Canada and other countries. Later.

·
doesn't even have an RSX
28,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard about stamps going to 41 cents. I didn't hear anything about changing what was previosly know as Global Priority Mail and flat rate shippping. Oh well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.