Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look at my last post and tell me what you think!! I know i messed up at first but im trying to redeem myself..:wavey:

I'm new to this site. I recently just bought a 2002 rsx-s. I am really happy with the upgrade from my ls. :vtec: I am very interested in getting into modding this car. I just painted the lip and dropped the front.

Mods as of now:
-Kiddracing header
-Aem short ram intake
-D2 coilovers

In the future I would like to boost it bc i know it makes tons of power. But for now i just wanna do simple mods that I can afford. I am a mid-noob :laughing: since my first car was a ls, and i jumped to a k. So I was wondering if someone could give me some good advice on some nice mods for now, but that will also help for when I decide to boost!! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
259,533 Posts
So why are you posting a thread in the turbo forum.

Invest in KPro. Start there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bc i eventually want to turbo it, and i thought i could get some good advice. And i apologize i didnt read one of those threads all the way before i posted back i just didnt think it would help but thanks anyways!

·
Super Moderator
23,892 Posts
I'm normally an extremely helpful guy and I get sooo many PM's...

but damn you really failed right off the bat here :face:

You have a lot of reading and searching to do

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i noticed that after the first guy posted! Like i said I am new to this site and pretty new to modding period. I didnt do anything to my ls cuz it was an "experience" car. I was just looking for some advice to point me in the right direction.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
its all an illusion. nothing is real. we aren't even real.

·
V engines are for Vginas
492 Posts
haha, alright, its his first four posts. theres nothing wrong with that. he probably expected this forum to be filled with friendly car guys with grease all over their coveralls, and smiles on their face.... but instead we find a bunch of iboosters. damn iboosters..

·
U mad bro?
1,034,606 Posts
haha, alright, its his first four posts. theres nothing wrong with that. he probably expected this forum to be filled with friendly car guys with grease all over their coveralls, and smiles on their face.... but instead we find a bunch of iboosters. damn iboosters..
iboosters huh? well im honored that people feel the same way i do when people asked retarded questions that have been answered a million times already. if you have a problem with me, get over it.

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,220 Posts
iBoosted

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
you've been...IBOOST'D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts