Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a great deal on this RSX Type S, the entire car is in amazing condition. I'm going to go look at the car next weekend. Is there anything that I should look for specifically? Also, the seats are mangled, that is the only con to this car that I have found. This car is going to be my daily driver for a little while. Are after market seats a bad idea? Should I just put some "new" oem seats in. If I go the after market route my budget is about 1k max for both. Any reccomendations?

Thank you

·
Been Around for a while
1,043 Posts
IMO Go new OEM you can find reasonable priced in good condition. If you can find them grab the base cloth seats. There is nothing "wrong" with aftermarket you get what you pay for. If you want to spend a little more you can get some JDM seats in red or blue

·
Registered
06 RSX Type S VBP 06 RSX Type S Milano Red
138 Posts
IMO Go new OEM you can find reasonable priced in good condition. If you can find them grab the base cloth seats. There is nothing "wrong" with aftermarket you get what you pay for. If you want to spend a little more you can get some JDM seats in red or blue
His budget is 1k, he won’t be able to find JDM seats that cheap. And the blue ones are hella hard to find. The red you can find all day long

·
Registered
109 Posts
Or you could buy mine freshly reupholstered with premium red adrenaline gmc chevy red leather and black perforated Honda leather. I aint even used them yet. 2k. They fresh and hella clean.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts