Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
fuck your stance
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello CRSX.
I've always done my own installs and have gotten to the point where I've done any service listed enough times to feel confident working on someone else's car, I'm a perfectionist so I wanted to get to the point where every install goes buttery smooth. If you aren't happy with my work for a legitimate reason you won't be charged.
Here's a list of my services:
Car audio - Head units - $35 (can also bypass stock amp for.less noise)
Speakers - $20
Amps - $40, $50 for 4 channel
Subs - free with amp install
I take pride in my audio installs especially, everything done 100% right, for instance for four channel amps I'll run new 16 gauge wiring to all the speakers instead of just splicing the wires behind the deck.

Coilovers/lowering springs/stock suspension - $75

Headers - $50

Catbacks - $35

Door panel inserts (any material you provide) - $35

Intakes - $25 for short ram
$35 for cold air
brake pads -10$ a wheel

Serpentine belts -25

Spark plugs - 15

For anything else ask me and I'll let you know!

First 5 customers will get a super cheap rate!

·
fuck your stance
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Mainly interested in audio work at the moment.
Nexus 7 in dash in stalls! Will do the mount and wiring for 100-150 depending on set up.

·
The Budweiser Driver
118 Posts
Are you pretty good with suspension work? i have buddy club n+ thats making a wierd metal clicking noise when i turn the wheel from a dead stop. Shoot me a price to check mines out. Im pretty sure its just my suspension is loose cause i can manually spin the coils with my hand. 9099617582, Richard. Fontana,CA

·
fuck your stance
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you pretty good with suspension work? i have buddy club n+ thats making a wierd metal clicking noise when i turn the wheel from a dead stop. Shoot me a price to check mines out. Im pretty sure its just my suspension is loose cause i can manually spin the coils with my hand. 9099617582, Richard. Fontana,CA
Have you check if your perches are lose? Sometimes theyll loosen up and clunk like you're describing.
how many miles are on them?
did you grease the top hats prior to installing?

·
The Budweiser Driver
118 Posts
The BCs came with the car when I first bought it. Never heard a problem til now. I'm a noob with suspension.

·
fuck your stance
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The BCs came with the car when I first bought it. Never heard a problem til now. I'm a noob with suspension.
Sounds like something simple that you should be able to fix yourself, not really going to to be worth the drive for either of us for something small, but I'd start with the easiest step first in this
first, get two spanner wrenches and make sure the perches are tight
2nd I'd try removing, taking apart, and regreasing the top hats
3rd, if that doesn't work I'd recommend getting some needle thrust bearings

·
Registered
476 Posts
i have 02 type s non heated side mirrors, i purchased 05-06 heated mirror and oem heater button that comes in the 05-06 , r u able to make this work? i know its just running the extra wire that connects the mirror heater everything else is same as the 02 and 05, just lazy to work on it and i am m.i.c.k.e.y mouse DYI guy,

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
got two eclipse subs, ma audio amp, and cdplayer ill need installed. ive got a gas card so i could just go with you to a pump and fill you up no problem. im in chatsworth by the way, or i could meet you in irvine at my brother place. but let me know.

·
Registered
476 Posts
O.C .somewhere from cerritos to irvine area~~ home-work worth the trip??? if yes same time i need new front , rear rotors , new hawks brake pads , brake fluid change done, i have all the new parts with me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts