Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have 2002 Acura RSX-S with about 76,000 miles on it. Seems like the front passenger side strut is worn out. I need to replace both front struts. I am looking for something that gives the best bang for the buck...I just do regular commuting in the city of Chicago in this car. Any recc'd would be very helpful. And if anyone can install them for me in Chicago, (Southloop area) please let me know how much you will charge for the install. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Factory A-spec off Ebay.
(drops about 1 inch and is brand new shocks and springs)

Labor? Is there a local section for Chicago and area on the forums? If so post there...

/Thread

·
Imaginary i-vtec FTW!
204 Posts
Factory A-spec off Ebay.
(drops about 1 inch and is brand new shocks and springs)

Labor? Is there a local section for Chicago and area on the forums? If so post there...

/Thread
+1 on the A-Spec from Curry Acura. Just had them installed and so far, I'm loving the looks and ride with these OEM coilovers. They may not provide the absurd drop that some RSX'ers are looking for, but with the A-Spec lip it looks perfect.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The A-specs on e-bay run around $649. Is there anything cheaper than that. I don't really need to drop my car any or make it look any better..just want something that will get me from point a to b safely. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.