Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
for me to poop on!
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen those ads for a new tire dressing applicator that has a handle? I swear I saw an ad in a recent car magazine, but of course when I wanted to find it I couldn't. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm trying to find the manfacture so I can buy one...

Thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
If I am not mistaken, Advance Auto Parts carries them, Also try Wal Mart and Autozone...
If I remember correctly, Black Magic makes some..., maybe I am mistaken, just going on memory on this one...

·
for me to poop on!
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pee-wee said:
Eagle 1 Tire Swipes

Actually, those are the ones I'm using right now. They work okay, but they tend to get tire gel on my hands when I use them. The one I'm looking for has a handle, almost like a wheel brush...

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
i use this new thing i bought at pep boys called teflon tire shine..it doesnt "spit" gunk on your car like all the other and it has a "wet" shine look i tried it and its pretty cool there is this other thing online that is called shining monkey i seen in the import tuner but i dont kno if it is good or not

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
starmax said:
Actually, those are the ones I'm using right now. They work okay, but they tend to get tire gel on my hands when I use them. The one I'm looking for has a handle, almost like a wheel brush...
I agree with you about the stuff getting on your hands which is why I just use the sprays now instead of the gels and use a shop towel to wipe off the excess...not sure what the handled product you are referring to is, sorry. Maybe it's too new it's not even on the shelves yet.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
starmax said:
Just use some disposable latex gloves and your hands won't get nasty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts