Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
replica parts ftl
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got back from sema a while ago. Yokohama Advan released the Neova AD08, Hankook released the R-S3 and Nitto released the Nt-05. pics will be posted later.

·
Banned
93 Posts
I heard about the new tires. I saw the flames on the hankook tire at the booth but didnt even bother looking at it because it looked like it was a fake display tire. Luckily the production mold wont have orange flames.

·
replica parts ftl
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did u see the green z4 at the booth?
nope, what booth was it at?

I heard about the new tires. I saw the flames on the hankook tire at the booth but didnt even bother looking at it because it looked like it was a fake display tire. Luckily the production mold wont have orange flames.
i really hope the production r-s3s wont have those fugly ass flames on them. although i remember hearing somewhere that they are going to come with those ugly ass flames. supposedly the rs3 tires is over 2 seconds quicker than the rs2.

·
Slow in Fast out
2,884 Posts
mmm in for pics. Tire technology has come a long way.. its amazing.

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
nope, what booth was it at?

i really hope the production r-s3s wont have those fugly ass flames on them. although i remember hearing somewhere that they are going to come with those ugly ass flames. supposedly the rs3 tires is over 2 seconds quicker than the rs2.
yokohama booth.

·
Engineering
25,578 Posts
NT05? interesting...

·
replica parts ftl
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, so i guess the production ones are still going to come with flames, but not colored? and i guess i was wrong, its a 4 second gap between the rs3 vs rs2 :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts