Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I’m a new member of the Honda community recently becoming the owner of my base 02 RSX! I love my RSX and this forum has been incredibly helpful as of recent, and now I’m a proud member of the forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thank you! Ya it’s a California car there’s no rust I plan on keeping it stock and really taking good care of it.
Nice RSX and welcome! Glad to hear you want to keep yours stock. Too many people out there are driving these cars to the ground. Is this a manual or auto?

Reactions: Dyl_

·
Registered
485 Posts
welcome to the forum! any future plans for it? its a shame you're only experiencing the forum now, this place use to truly be something special.. but there is still some very helpful info on here as well as some great people and DIYs. So welcome again, base crew checking in!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
welcome to the forum! any future plans for it? its a shame you're only experiencing the forum now, this place use to truly be something special.. but there is still some very helpful info on here as well as some great people and DIYs. So welcome again, base crew checking in!
Thanks! Ya I wish I could’ve witnessed club rsx in its hay days lol. But nonetheless I’m excited to be a new member, and this forum has been very helpful. I plan on maintaining it though, and just leaving it stock reppin the base crew lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts