Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
白いサメ - white shark
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up fellow DC5 ers. I'm new from Alliston, Ontario Canada.

I run a blue 02 type s .
Not much done to it yet. Picked it up from some dude last year october and I have been spending most of my time repairing the problems on it.
Its got some no name ebay exhaust on it for now, a Mugen cf hood, yellow fogs and black housed headlights.

Hope to meet new friends on here, possibly even chill once in a while in barrie / alliston or surrounding area.

Well hope to read and possibly share some funny stories with all you. :bow:

:vtec:

·
白いサメ - white shark
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol huh? Whos Joey? Haha

·
Super Moderator
430,558 Posts
hey man welcome to the forum, you should intro yourself in the canada section to find out about some local meets and make some friends around your area.

tons of info on here so read up and hope you have fun on this site man

·
白いサメ - white shark
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:thumbsup: Thanks alot! And oh I didnt know they had a separate Canadian section lol

·
白いサメ - white shark
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. And yea close enough lol, I still travel to markham once in a while so yea I'd consider that somewhat locally considering we're on a forum.
LOL yea actually I do own 2 lol haha figured someone would end up spotting the other one. The other is a premium base though, not gonna do anything to that one.

·
RAWRsx
160 Posts
Thanks. And yea close enough lol, I still travel to markham once in a while so yea I'd consider that somewhat locally considering we're on a forum.
LOL yea actually I do own 2 lol haha figured someone would end up spotting the other one. The other is a premium base though, not gonna do anything to that one.
:thumbsup:
Hope to bump into you sometime ahaha

·
白いサメ - white shark
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea man!for sure. what you running?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts