Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just joined this forum new owner of an 02 ep3 , it's completely stock and eventually I wanna rip out the a3 and go straight z3 long block KEEPING MY A3 transmission ... Pls any tips would be highly appreciated , so far all k know is or what I've heard is to do the straight long block swap all k need to do is

Keep a3 harness
Kpro
Swap over all accessories from a3 to z3
Ac, power steering , alternator , etc

Any advice or helpful tip would be great thanks guys ??

·
Registered
671 Posts
Yep that's basically it bro. Only advice I can say is while you have the motor out replace parts that might be on there way out...i.e. motor mounts, clutch, ect. Understanding everyone has a budget, but this will save you work in the future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep that's basically it bro. Only advice I can say is while you have the motor out replace parts that might be on there way out...i.e. motor mounts, clutch, ect. Understanding everyone has a budget, but this will save you work in the future.
Thanks man ya I've always loved the ep body but dreaded the a3 , I'm mainly looking for the easiest way to swap in another k besides keeping this a3 , gonna ride it out and I'm the meantime save up for the z3 , I just want a little more kick when I hit the gas ...any other helpful tips ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts