Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· turbo
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i know u guys are gonna say search but i have that new virus so i my comp is slow and it freezes, so can u guys tell me what i need to monitor when i get my greddy setup...or jus explain quickly what needs to be done ...thanks

· Registered
518 Posts
When you boost you need to monitor your boost pressure (obviously) Exaust and Temperature (EGT gauge). There are alot of other things to watch for but those are the two must haves in my opinion.

Ok the rest of your question has been asked a thousand times. So I am gonna say it search! Its your friend. Even if your cpu is screwed up. A virsus shouldn't stop you from searching :) This topic has been beat to death. Plus I am not 100% sure by what you mean about saying "what needs to be done". Do you mean other mods to lead up to a turbo install or are you talking about the install process itself? Either way there is no quick answer. Have fun boosting!

The Wicked Monkey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.