Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have found this website, you all might know it www.rsx-tuners.com, here I have found a supercharger that is different to the Jackson Racing supercharger.
This other supercharger is an Autorotor Screw Charger, the Jackson Racing supercharger is based on the Eaton supercharger and this Autorotor Screw Charger is based on a twin screw supercharger, the internals are different but work the same way and is said to be more efficient, this supercharger make around 300 to 400 whp.
This website also has a turbo kit that makes around 300 to 500 whp which depends if you will install the low compression pistons.
To see more go the www.rsx-tuners.com and this site is only for the RSX type S.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,228 Posts
I believe that site belongs to what is more commonly known as the company Hytech, not sure if my memory serves me right :D
 

·
8" member
Joined
·
3,542 Posts
haha...... repost. besides, their kit is way too expensive and they're probably not going to release the supercharger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,692 Posts
corso28 said:
haha...... repost. besides, their kit is way too expensive and they're probably not going to release the supercharger.
:laughing: ummm, weren't they suppose to release the supercharger last year. :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,075 Posts
Bip Bip said:
:laughing: ummm, weren't they suppose to release the supercharger last year. :laughing:
no joke, in fact they havent been posting on here much. last time i remember they posted was with the whole ron incident. :dontknow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still believe that the jackson Racing supercharger is better but it is still good to know that there is another supercharger for the rsx out there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,075 Posts
bigpitty1 said:
I still believe that the jackson Racing supercharger is better but it is still good to know that there is another supercharger for the rsx out there
negative....a screw drive supercharger is better than a roots type s/c. But at the boost levels that we will run, the difference is negligable. After like 14 psi or something like that, the roots type is inefficient. The screw efficiency is much greater than that...so ive been told. They are also much more expensive too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
bigpitty1 said:
Hi I have found this website, you all might know it www.rsx-tuners.com, here I have found a supercharger that is different to the Jackson Racing supercharger.
This other supercharger is an Autorotor Screw Charger, the Jackson Racing supercharger is based on the Eaton supercharger and this Autorotor Screw Charger is based on a twin screw supercharger, the internals are different but work the same way and is said to be more efficient, this supercharger make around 300 to 400 whp.
This website also has a turbo kit that makes around 300 to 500 whp which depends if you will install the low compression pistons.
To see more go the www.rsx-tuners.com and this site is only for the RSX type S.
There has been a lot of hype about this thing but so far that's all its been.... Hype.

I would love to actually see one but I'm sick of the bullshit.

Mike
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
123 Posts
Sousuke said:
I believe that site belongs to what is more commonly known as the company Hytech, not sure if my memory serves me right :D
Hytech is the company, they featured their products in Honda Tuning's mag a few months ago. :thumbsup:
 

·
parts selling freak
Joined
·
1,409 Posts
hytech will come out with their supercharger kit when i get a BJ from jenna jameson!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the vortech supercharger is not the same as the jrsc the vortech is a centrifugal which is like a belt driven turbo and you can't control boost
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,377 Posts
i spoke with the Vortech rep at D1 last month and he told me specifically they would not be making a kit for the RSX because there is nowhere to fit it. There is no room in our engine bay apparently.
 

·
Master of Auto Talk
Joined
·
1,260 Posts
lanman2000 said:
i spoke with the Vortech rep at D1 last month and he told me specifically they would not be making a kit for the RSX because there is nowhere to fit it. There is no room in our engine bay apparently.
awwwwww poor vortech.....

hahaha this reminds me when HKS said our ECU was too complicated and would take forever to be de-coded. Then 4 months later Hondata released their 4 flashes hahaha. It's all about time and commitment, and apparently HKS and vortech have none for our vehicles. Shame on them, there missing out on a very large market.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top