Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

501 - 520 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I still buy CDs too. They go straight onto an iPod, but I like having that physical backup. Still buy DVDs for home, too. Not a fan of having an online collection of media, or movies not always being available on the streaming services when I want to watch certain ones - especially since I like a lot of '80s and '90s films that aren't available to begin with.

I'm with you on the auto preference though. Manual just doesn't make sense to me in a daily. If I took the car to track days to really beat on it, sure, but the sequential shift is good enough for mountain cruising. I'm going to try to keep mine when I eventually build a mild turbo motor.

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
I still buy CDs too. They go straight onto an iPod, but I like having that physical backup. Still buy DVDs for home, too. Not a fan of having an online collection of media, or movies not always being available on the streaming services when I want to watch certain ones - especially since I like a lot of '80s and '90s films that aren't available to begin with.

I'm with you on the auto preference though. Manual just doesn't make sense to me in a daily. If I took the car to track days to really beat on it, sure, but the sequential shift is good enough for mountain cruising. I'm going to try to keep mine when I eventually build a mild turbo motor.
Let's play a game! Guess his age!?!?!?!

I'm going with 40

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
I used to buy CD's, but I got tired of backing them up into my computers/hard drives. I said fuck it, and just started buying digital copies. For the most part, if they are albums that I love, I just downloaded them into my phone. If they are meh, I just stream them when I want to hear them. The last time I bought a CD.... 2013??? Since then, I've just been downloading/streaming

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
30. Apparently stubborn and old at heart.

Just watched Grumpier Old Men last night. Love those movies, lol. Nothing like a 95 year old man trying to pick up an Italian woman with the line, "how about we go back to my place and I show you my man-sized manicotti?"

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
30. Apparently stubborn and old at heart.

Just watched Grumpier Old Men last night. Love those movies, lol. Nothing like a 95 year old man trying to pick up an Italian woman with the line, "how about we go back to my place and I show you my man-sized manicotti?"
Meh, you’re two years younger than I :feel:

·
WILDCARD!
1,175 Posts

I also still buy the occasional CD for the artists that I really love because I want a case and the album artwork and notes to look at, but I can't remember the last time I actually kept CD in a binder or rear view mirror clip in my car or put a CD in my CD player.

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #511
^ But adamantly refusing my millennial status.

What camera is that, btw? I'm looking for a tiny one for... other purposes :shady:

Video quality looks really good from here.
Yeah the quality is real good pic doesnt do justice

Camera is an autovox 170 degree rearview i believe, 700 tvl quality

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Lol all my CDs are burned blank disc from back in like 98’and for some reason my laptop won’t read a single one of them... or I too would have them on my phone. Don’t know why it won’t read , my box one reads them fine. Yes i understand I’m the only one that has cds. But man it just takes you back to good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #518

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Damn I love that EG hatch if I could get all my money back and start a build over it would be that. Had a couple of them but never did anything except return to stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

501 - 520 of 543 Posts