Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

521 - 540 of 543 Posts

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #521
Damn I love that EG hatch if I could get all my money back and start a build over it would be that. Had a couple of them but never did anything except return to stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah bro i love it too eg hatch is my fav. Just going to get coils and exhaust for now. Il keep the em1 wheels on since winter is coming. Its got a 2000 swap single cam

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
Dope. I’ve always wanted to see how a LS vtec feels in a hatch. I had 97 TEG Ls , B18B1 and was saving to turbo and it got totaled. If they didn’t pay me out 5500 I woulda kept the engine suspension and got a hatch and turbod it

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #524
Dope. I’ve always wanted to see how a LS vtec feels in a hatch. I had 97 TEG Ls , B18B1 and was saving to turbo and it got totaled. If they didn’t pay me out 5500 I woulda kept the engine suspension and got a hatch and turbod it

Bro im sorry about the totaled, that fucking sucks, not too late to get the hatch

·
I can get that for you
775 Posts
I’m steady looking for a 92-95 hatch maybe with a blown engine. I got a 95EG with a. Rebuilt engine but it’s non op and a PoS other than engine and trans and exhaust and stuff. If I can find a shell I will build a hatch.

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #526
I’m steady looking for a 92-95 hatch maybe with a blown engine. I got a 95EG with a. Rebuilt engine but it’s non op and a PoS other than engine and trans and exhaust and stuff. If I can find a shell I will build a hatch.

Nicee do it man? Im a tually selling the eg hatch now lol. Want to focus on the subi so i need funds. Was a fun car but time to let go

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #529
Good looking Subie, you can catch me on Nasioc using this same username. Have any plans for it yet?
Thank bro & Oh word guna check it out, made an acc there too but diff name. As of now it just has stage 1 accessport tune( cobb sf intake etc) and Invidia q300 titanium tip exhaust.

Has low miles 33k so no need for swaps yet.l will just upgrade piping etc for now and find a set of sti brembo brake kit. Been looking for a set of gold 08-14 sti wheels so if you see any lmk id appreciate it

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
Thank bro & Oh word guna check it out, made an acc there too but diff name. As of now it just has stage 1 accessport tune( cobb sf intake etc) and Invidia q300 titanium tip exhaust.

Has low miles 33k so no need for swaps yet.l will just upgrade piping etc for now and find a set of sti brembo brake kit. Been looking for a set of gold 08-14 sti wheels so if you see any lmk id appreciate it
The gold 08-14 wheels are tough to find, the 04-07 ones are a bit easier to get but only came in 17's.

Just be careful about lugging the engine up hills in high gear as those excessive loads wreak havoc on our poor little EJ motors. No boost below 3,000rpm in gears 3-6 is a safe bet.

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #531
The gold 08-14 wheels are tough to find, the 04-07 ones are a bit easier to get but only came in 17's.

Just be careful about lugging the engine up hills in high gear as those excessive loads wreak havoc on our poor little EJ motors. No boost below 3,000rpm in gears 3-6 is a safe bet.
Yeah man sad they are in 17’s. Been trying to even find a regular silver set but i see a lot of overpricing for them

& Thanks good to know man its always around 3,500 into 4 for those gears. Ive already changed the clutch about s month ago too to help.

·
Shazaam
4,596 Posts
Yeah man sad they are in 17’s. Been trying to even find a regular silver set but i see a lot of overpricing for them

& Thanks good to know man its always around 3,500 into 4 for those gears. Ive already changed the clutch about s month ago too to help.
I just sold off my set of silver BBS for like $500 about a month ago. Keep looking and you'll find the set you are looking for. If you ever need any parts for the subie just let me know, I have a growing stash of OEM and aftermarket parts just sitting in bins in a closet.

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #533
I just sold off my set of silver BBS for like $500 about a month ago. Keep looking and you'll find the set you are looking for. If you ever need any parts for the subie just let me know, I have a growing stash of OEM and aftermarket parts just sitting in bins in a closet.
Damnn if i would have known i would have bought them off you, cool man thats deff good to know il be hitting you up for parts. Thanks :thumbsup:

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #535
woooow the dc5 is looking so nice!!
Thanks bro appreciate it? Any uodates on your project rsx you were making that bumper lip for ?

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #539
521 - 540 of 543 Posts