Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
What's up guys? I own a 2002 Type S which I purchased about a year ago. As of now I have only installed coilovers and aftermarket stereo unit since previous owner had a cheap one installed.

Currently looking to purchase an exhaust but looks like I've hit some walls with local shops as they don't have what I want in stock.

Plans for the future is to paint it once I have all the esthetic parts I want for the exterior

Hope I attached the photo correctly.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
What's going on man! I'm new to the forums also but dope car man. Best way I found to post pictures is upload them to Imgur.com, get the share link, copy any past the BBCode straight into the post and you're good to go! I live in NC so it's hard to find anything but I've found Kseriesparts.com and Carid.com to be useful. I don't know much more than anybody else when it comes to cars but still love to try, good luck with your car though and welcome to the forums!:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I appreciate it! It has its flaws but in time i will fix them. Yea i checked Kseriesparts and also the rsxstore neither of them had the exhaust I'm looking for. Doesn't help that it's discontinued according to some sources.

Yea same here, by no means am i a mechanic but the help of youtube and now this forum I will be doing most of the work myself unless it's something that I would rather have a professional do or if I don't have the required tools to the job.

Good luck with your car as well! Also thanks for the advice on how to add pictures. When I posted the thread i was actually using my tapatalk app on my phone.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Take a look at Tunersports.com. I picked up a Magnaflow catback on sale for $550 in December. They have a decent selection and the sales prices are stupid low, as well as frequent.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take a look at Tunersports.com. I picked up a Magnaflow catback on sale for $550 in December. They have a decent selection and the sales prices are stupid low, as well as frequent.
Thanks man! Just checked their site and unfortunately like everyone else they don't have the exhaust i'm looking for in stock. I called my local shop and seems like it has been discontinued.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts