Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Gina I have a 06 type s and I love it !
Had a couple civics and then got a 03 type s and had it for a few years then traded it in for my 06 !

Current mods on the car :
- stage 2 clutch
- short shifter
- full sound system
- lowered on 1 pieces

Mods coming soon :
- grip royal ( purchased/all i need is a hub )
- recaro confetti driver seat ( purchased/all i need is rails )
- type r wing ( need to stop being lazy and actually put it on )
- enkei rms9 ( just need tires )

As soon as I get rails, short hub, and tires my rsx will look 10000x better !

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
Welcome. Glad to see another WA member. I know a few new members and some old that would like to have a meet up some time. Maybe in June or July, it would be fun to get together and meet you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. Glad to see another WA member. I know a few new members and some old that would like to have a meet up some time. Maybe in June or July, it would be fun to get together and meet you.
I'm always down to meet new rsx owners !
I live in north east tacoma/federal way area but i'm always at the big shows and some of the small!

Right now my car is out of commission so mobbing the 240 for now but the rsx will be back on the road next week !

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
Dang, sucks the RSX is down right now, but at least it is only a week. I'm just waiting for free time to get working on my tune, I only got a basic one put in last year before the winter gas came in. Now I'm back to square one getting like 22mpg highway :flush:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.