Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
El Barto
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new to you site and I drive a 02 Type S........ These pics are kinda of old because im stationed over seas and I havent used the car in almost a year anyways I have alot of new parts to put on the car when I get back home so ill keep you guys updated...........:chuck:

·
El Barto
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
you should be nice and send us some OEM honda parts, oh and a JDM service manual! :D LOL

nice car FTW!:thumbsup:
Actually wat a coincidence I actually picked up the DC5 Hyper Rev book today when I went to pick up the new issue of Option Magazine that service manual has been a bitch to find my local Clio Honda dosent have it in stock and I dont feel like going to Tokyo to pick it up................:D

·
Registered
597 Posts
Actually wat a coincidence I actually picked up the DC5 Hyper Rev book today when I went to pick up the new issue of Option Magazine that service manual has been a bitch to find my local Cleo Honda dosent have it in stock and I dont feel like going to Tokyo to pick it up................:D
lol hahah, must be nice to deside NOT to go to tokyo. I wish i was in japan :(

how is it there? if i was there i would smuggle some parts back to the us

:shady: :shady: :shady:

then i would :vtec: all day! LOL

·
El Barto
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol hahah, must be nice to deside NOT to go to tokyo. I wish i was in japan :(

how is it there? if i was there i would smuggle some parts back to the us

:shady: :shady: :shady:

then i would :vtec: all day! LOL
Well Japan is a nice place very peaceful and quiet it feels like the perfect place to retire.... As for parts is like heaven....:D When I get home my car is gonna get the full Type R treatment inside and out courtesy of me living in Japan wink wink Brembo brakes Ect I dont want to disclose too much information until im satisfy with the look of the car........... Theres also a ABP 06 Type R that I always see parked on the way home but everytime I bring my camera is not there I feel like is trying to Ilude me......:firemad: But the sight of the real deal DC5R almost brings a tear to my eye...............:eek:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts