Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
congrats and welcome.

how many miles are on the car?

what are your plans for it?

·
I can get that for you
783 Posts
Welcome!! I use Tapatalk - an app for mobile that makes uploading pictures easy. I recommend it so you can add pics of your new ride! Also any description of how the car is running and any plans you have for the car and any other info would be great. And we can help with any questions you may have. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi my name is victor and I’m new to this page.. I have a 2002 Acura RSX base 5 speed.. I bought the car to be a commuter car but now I want to add some modifications to it, but everything I’m looking for always comes back for the type S.. I’m lookinh for a cold air intake or short ram Intake.. a cat back exhaust but nothing loud since I am still lookinh for the comfort sound and it’s bit going to be a race car..

I also want to replace the headers, and all the parts for newer and better parts.. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.. I want to increase the power but not make it a racing car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.