Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
rawr.
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know rudy has a thread about the miracle x bar, but i tried to take pictures a little more in detail.

the install was pretty easy. bolt ons. the hard part was lining up the bar with the brackets in the correct position. you can keep the rear seats, and i was able to keep the privacy lid without any modifications.

:thumbsup:

·
Andy wuz here
19,452 Posts
so it comes with new brackets to replace the curved shape pieces buy the rear struts

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,130 Posts
Let us know what you think about the handling changes. I looks very clean. I want :drool:

·
pronounced: See-Yo
3,732 Posts
how much space is there left between the bar and seat? can u fit the mugen rear mid bar too?

·
rawr.
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much space is there left between the bar and seat? can u fit the mugen rear mid bar too?
not much. i couldnt get the rear seats to "click" into place but the headrest part leans against the bar. the mugen rear mid bar wont fit, but a rear strut bar should.

btw i picked it up from n1 concepts.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
not much. i couldnt get the rear seats to "click" into place but the headrest part leans against the bar. the mugen rear mid bar wont fit, but a rear strut bar should.

btw i picked it up from n1 concepts.
460 bucks is not much for you wow.

·
rawr.
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was answering xidaus question

not much room between the bar and seat.

·
I got it right here.
1,726 Posts
so u paid 460 for it, how do you get the addition bars and stuff for it? do u have to call them? how much more do those cost?
i think someone said it was like another 500 for two more bars? but its pretty badass. was gonna order a set from N1 seeing how i think theyre the only one having it in stock. how much was youre shipping?

·
Hawks
5,634 Posts
i just called n1 and they said that the bar is now 600 bucks. the price that is on the site now was for the first 5 bars or something. and they said that there are an aidditional 4 bars that you can get and it would be 650 for the extra bars. it takes 2-3 months to order the bars. you can also order the extra bars individually. there is no discount if u get them all together.

those are some dope ass bars those. 1200 bucks. dont think that includes shipping

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
1200 bucks for all the bars!!! holy shit! sick tho. they better help alot.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts