Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
thisdancegetstheladies
4,750 Posts
rofl. thank god. that other one was gay. looked like a soap bar with headlights and a carved interior.

this one looks awesome though. hope they go through with it and not delay it too much.

·
Southern Discomfort
6,290 Posts
well thats a test mule and i am sure they dont want to give away too much of there design cues this early. I wonder what kind of power it will make and the cost of it will turn out to be.

·
Schrodinger's handywork:
1,990 Posts
I'm just wondering what type of engine it will carry and more importantly the performance numbers. There was an article in Car & Driver a while back that stated the replacement for the s2000 was going to have 2.0Liter K-series engine from the rsx-s and civic si. It was also going to be approximately 400lbs lighter. Where is Honda going with this car? Isn't it suppose to compete with the current batch of rear-whell drive sports car in this respective price range? I would assume that it would need at least a 2.4liter producing anywhere from 240-280/180lbs-horsepower/torque which I dont think is going to happen bc Honda hasn't produced any new 100hp/liter engines for some time now. I think this car is going in the same direction that the last MR2 from Toyota went.

·
28,748 Posts
The photochop looks like CSX/Civic Type R headlights with the stupid fog lights off of that retarded Mugen S2000 speedstar POS.

And the mule doesn't tell anything really as all its showing as some MR2-like rims (4 lugs!)...

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
thats one f'ed up avator ^^ lol

but good news that they're actually testing for the new s2k

1 - 20 of 43 Posts