Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
28,748 Posts
holy hell that is ugly. nice to know they're taking an ugly vehicle from a troubled market (larger vehicles like SUVs, CUVs) and mixing it with a niche market (convertibles designed for "empty-nesters")...

·
I fight for the SYSTEM
18,625 Posts
that shit is popular in europe, only tiny lil suzuki SUVs etc

·
Curious Gooner
3,717 Posts
looks like crap. Nissan should just stick to sports cars

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
um wow.... thats a bad idea. lol

·
Registered
827 Posts
Looks like something American ******** are going to love. I can imagine seeing a lot of these where I live in Omaha Nebraska. The trends that haven't gone away in this town are really sad they make me glad I've lived all over the world b/c wow the crap that's considered stylish is bad. I mean there are still people thinking big bling rims are cool and people still wear their hats sideways if you want to come to the land where a majority of the women end up looking like pears come to Omaha Big ass's welcome. I mean this is the place Bright Eyes came from does that not tell you anything? . On the race side of things at least Parish lives here and it was always nice to see his truck make Evo's,STI's,SVT mustangs, Camroe's, and other car looks slow. So this kind of retarded convertible will fit in just dysfunctionaly like all the other stupid shit here in Omaha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts