Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone has done this, but I was wondering if anyone has or is thinking of installing their bottle in between the two back seats where the plastic thing is. I think this would be a pretty cool place to put a bottle. I'm not going to get nitrous, but I was just thinking that would be cool, and thought I should share the idea with others.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
some guy did it before and posted it up on here. people flamed him pretty bad for doing it. i remember in the post he said he would cover the bottle up with a big "bag".
From the pictures he put up, I thought it looked really good.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
well, that creates a bit of an issue.

1. it's in sight. which means other people, jealous people or police, can now see he has a bottle in his car.

2. bov. The over-heat blow down line can't exit right there ( the gas tank is under there )

3. Lines/wiring. Are you just gonna slip it under the carpet? :shakehead

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
just replace the ..................... with rsx motor sports and yeah i know u can do it but again like u said its not smart to do it

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
yep, that doesn't have a high pressure bov, if a track wanted to be a pain, every sanctioned track is supposed to require them. and hell, it's a normal safety feature..... if the bottle gets super hot, it vents outside, simple as that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts