Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1348 Posts

·
I LOVE HATERS!
1,167 Posts
LOL nice JP, was that line running through the fender? It sort of puts things into perspective (sp) because there's a kid that runs around here that everyone is suspicious of him spraying nitrous and we've all assumed that the shot has to be a small wet shot running the same way you have it. He has I/H/E/RBC and only puts down 210whp, but he beats cars that he shouldn't. He does have K-Pro, but after reading on here that's useless to use with a wet shot. Anyway thanks for sharing.

·
ɹʞɔɟuʞɔɥɔ
131 Posts
My nitrous setup was completely hidden so an engine bay shot would deem useless :mam:

This might suffice..

And yes thats under the headlight and above the washer bottle.
Same here, except I mounted my noids under the battery support. Wrapped all the braided lines in wire loom. That way I never have to worry about tech inspections or cops.
With my direct port setup, thats in the works, I am still experimenting how to mount the nozzles on top of the manifold so the cover will hide them.:giggity:

·
ɹʞɔɟuʞɔɥɔ
131 Posts
I need some speed in my life. I curretly do a 13.7 w/ a 2.1 60 ft. I want 12's! 100 shot in the works. I'm just trying to figure out this whole N20 thing. I never messed with any type of F/I so this will be my first shot. Does anyone have pictures of there engine bay so I can see some dry shot setups? PS do you guys like Dynotune's Nitrous Kits?
Yes :read:

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
LOL nice JP, was that line running through the fender? It sort of puts things into perspective (sp) because there's a kid that runs around here that everyone is suspicious of him spraying nitrous and we've all assumed that the shot has to be a small wet shot running the same way you have it. He has I/H/E/RBC and only puts down 210whp, but he beats cars that he shouldn't. He does have K-Pro, but after reading on here that's useless to use with a wet shot. Anyway thanks for sharing.
Yes I ran plenty of people without them knowing i had juice and they were stumped.

Same here, except I mounted my noids under the battery support. Wrapped all the braided lines in wire loom. That way I never have to worry about tech inspections or cops.
With my direct port setup, thats in the works, I am still experimenting how to mount the nozzles on top of the manifold so the cover will hide them.:giggity:
That pic was pre-wire loom.

Everything was wire loomed and tucked. :thumbsup:

Also not shown was the T fitting for the purge solenoid. (and the other solenoid).

The Jet was mounted on the CAI as low as possible and you couldnt not see it because it was also wireloomed and looked like a "sensor" or similar.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
*correction :stop: - a wet shot is useless to use with kpro, kpro is never useless

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
JPSlick, that is very tempted, what would you sell everything for, if someone were to walk away with it all?
:dontknow:

If i see an offer I cant refuse, i'll take it :D

One box, one person, one place, sounds good to me.

I'll even throw in the other relays and other wiring stuff i have.

You would have every piece of wiring to have.. (which is all labeled during install from the begining)

Switch to opener.

Switches to heater/gauge, purge kit, and arming switch.

As well as the gauge itself, opener, heater, purge solenoid, 175 hp solenoid, 16ft line, all you would need is a bottle.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
thats what I am saying, I think you got em all for like what, my math was rounded 700-800bucks right? Why dont ya try listing it like that also, be someone would be like DAIIIIIIMMMMMMNNNNNNN thats a good deal...LOL, I gotta get my poor motor running first before I get a kit, though tranny needs work before kit too, lol. We are gonna spray it before the end of the season, but first things first.

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
thats what I am saying, I think you got em all for like what, my math was rounded 700-800bucks right? Why dont ya try listing it like that also, be someone would be like DAIIIIIIMMMMMMNNNNNNN thats a good deal...LOL, I gotta get my poor motor running first before I get a kit, though tranny needs work before kit too, lol. We are gonna spray it before the end of the season, but first things first.
Ya.... I mean I could do that.

Most people I feel will just need specific pieces.

But im gonna go ahead and put in a price for everything at once.

JP, what would I need to run a dry 100 shot if I bought your kit?
A bottle and 100 shot jet. :D

I would sell mine but I would get killed on shipping.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
My nitrous setup was completely hidden so an engine bay shot would deem useless :mam:

This might suffice..

And yes thats under the headlight and above the washer bottle.

Thats a sick set-up! When i get my shot on this is what i am looking forward to doing.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
it fits, you just have to remove the sub, i thought about doing this but then id need a new back seat
Why a new back seat? Do you have not have stock seats, i take it? When i run a shot this summer im going to do this set-up. I want everything hidden. Alot of people are going to be like :eek: what just happened. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
nah i do have stock seats when i did my kit i made a metal bracket to go under the center plastic tray and bolted it there so my bottle sits between the two seats with the valve about 6inches behind my center consol so all i have to do is reach back and turn it on

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
Yes is that deep enough to put the plastic cover and everything on top? It almost looks like the bottle is to big
You need to remove the stock cover, and go to home depot and by some fiber board about 1/16 inch thick, and cut it to size. A few dollars and it buttons up real nice.

Also when you mount the bottle you need to make sure you mount it at the lowest points in the truck while offering a SLIGHT incline to the bottle.

You can also stretch the mounting brackets so they sit lower. You will see when you put them in.

I'll see if i can find another pic.

whats the bat for?? :D
Beating *insert racial comments*

81 - 100 of 1348 Posts