Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1348 Posts

·
( . )( . )
282 Posts
Yeah, that's why I was confused what he was talking about. Co2 internally injected will simply make the motor die. It takes the oxygen out. I already know I want to run a wet kit, was just looking for any info on the proton kits. And its kind of hard to believe nx solenoids just go out left and right like he's claiming. Or that nitrous would be causing them to go out and co2 doesn't.

·
( . )( . )
282 Posts
as for the statement i made about wet system hit hard and easier to tune...what make you think its not? i would like to know..:coffee:

i didnt say No2 cant be use for internal injection or spraying in the intercooler...i was making a statement where it solenoid going out fast...giving him heads up if he thinking of getting it..... :rolleyes:
I think you just need an engrish class so we can understand you.:coffee:

·
Registered
701 Posts
So what I was tapping about was using two nitrous solenoids and have a line from each go to a distributing blocj and then have 4 lines from each block into both the red side and blue side of the wet nozzles. So basically like I said it would be two dry shots just jetted differently. Lmk what u guys think

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
So what I was tapping about was using two nitrous solenoids and have a line from each go to a distributing blocj and then have 4 lines from each block into both the red side and blue side of the wet nozzles. So basically like I said it would be two dry shots just jetted differently. Lmk what u guys think
thats how im set up........

·
Nikon & Nitrous Crew
2,055 Posts
as for the statement i made about wet system hit hard and easier to tune...what make you think its not? i would like to know..:coffee::
Because unlike you, I've used both types of setups and I'm currently using a Dry setup through K-Pro. Doesn't matter if it's wet or dry, it's still spraying the same amount of nitrous to achieve the same amount of power. Do you think that just because a WET setup is spraying fuel with the nitrous it magically creates more hp?

Also, with a dry kit controlled through K-pro, you can adjust the fuel throughout the rpms to compensate for any lean or rich spots while you're spraying. If you spray a wet shot, you can't do that because the fuel is fixed by the jet you have in the nozzle.

i didnt say No2 cant be use for internal injection or spraying in the intercooler...i was making a statement where it solenoid going out fast...giving him heads up if he thinking of getting it..... :rolleyes:
Once again, you prove your ignorance. I've been using nitrous for the last 4 years and I've yet to see a solenoid go bad. Please stop spreading mis-information. :chuck:

·
Registered
51 Posts
might be a stupid question but.....

im thinking about running a dry kit with no kpro, BUT heres the catch. i have an aem water/meth kit that im going to run with it! im going to use a 75shot but do you guys think it would be safe to run it this way or just run a wet shot? you can bash it all ya want i dont care but if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated thanks!

·
Got Juice??
792 Posts
im thinking about running a dry kit with no kpro, BUT heres the catch. i have an aem water/meth kit that im going to run with it! im going to use a 75shot but do you guys think it would be safe to run it this way or just run a wet shot? you can bash it all ya want i dont care but if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated thanks!
If you run a dry kit, you're going to need a way to add fuel into the system to prevent it from going lean. I would just go with a wet kit

·
I-vtec
437 Posts
Wet shot hit harder and will make more power period ..they are also alot easer to tune ..
Want more power and better traction then just 2 stage it with extra solenoids..plain and simple ...

all I'm saying is if you just gonna do a 75 shot or less then just get a single fogger kit and not waste money on the direct port .. to me 75 shot and under is a waste of the direct port unless you just want to do it for looks then go ahead ..lol

Your an idiot.

·
Registered
701 Posts
if you wanna go all out with the wet do some research on the s.a.f.e. fuel system by nitrous express i was gonna go that route before i got kpro. this will eliminate the fuel pressure drop u get when u steal some of ur rails fuel for ur wet setup.. its def worth it just check it out and think race gas :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
bringing this thread back from the dead again but i needed to ask the people that have already done this. im ready to tap my rbc for my foggers im just not sure where to do it on the mani of they should be at an angle and if i was gonna run into hood clearance issues. i was planning on using dry nozzles 4 ss lines not the hard tubes and a shower head style distribution block. thanks guys any help would be cool

·
Got Juice??
792 Posts
bringing this thread back from the dead again but i needed to ask the people that have already done this. im ready to tap my rbc for my foggers im just not sure where to do it on the mani of they should be at an angle and if i was gonna run into hood clearance issues. i was planning on using dry nozzles 4 ss lines not the hard tubes and a shower head style distribution block. thanks guys any help would be cool
Run them a far as you can up the runners (closer to the plenum).

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
check my build thread, hopefully those pics will help, i have great hood clearance.......

1321 - 1340 of 1348 Posts