Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1341 - 1348 of 1348 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
check my build thread, hopefully those pics will help, i have great hood clearance.......
yeah when i was deciding on the nozzle location i was lil worried about hood clearance because the zex nozzles are taller than the NOS nozzles i was running.. glad it worked out for ya :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
For another reference, Here are 2 pics of my old setup

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Shoutout to "EviL-S" for hooking my RRC manifold up!!! ported it for nitrous, shaved it down, painted it wrinkle, and cut it to fit my K20a3...... this guys the fucking truth lol lol lo

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
<3 so sick!
:beerchug: Thanks Bro
Shoutout to "EviL-S" for hooking my RRC manifold up!!! ported it for nitrous, shaved it down, painted it wrinkle, and cut it to fit my K20a3...... this guys the fucking truth lol lol lo

:beerchug: Thanks Dude.. hopefully I can offer this as a service to the public and eventually offer different colors and coatings.. I would like to eventually buy a powder coating setup as well..

·
Registered
164 Posts
In the process of installing a zex wet kit in my rsx, ran into some problems. Cut the fuel line that rung from the firewall to the fuel rail. It has the hard plastic inside, making the t not fit into it. How do you run the t fitting into those lines???? Car is down, help

1341 - 1348 of 1348 Posts