Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Nitrous express N-tercooler kit

544 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  JMBare 
#1 ·
Hey guys just posting to see if you guys have had any experience and if it was worth buying let me know and if its a noticable difference. Thanks alot

Matt

#4 ·
there was an article in honda tuning a couple months ago that had this dyno tested.. it got about 15 hp i think.. so it is worth it.. especially if you live where it's warm

#6 ·
I also think this is a worthy product, how could it hurt to lower temps? It would help everything run much more efficent...ill be getting one but it is last on the list. I could see it really shine when youve done alot of runs in a row and the temps are high it would payoff big time then.

#8 ·
They work particularly well at the hole shot, where you vehicle is not moving fast enough for the front mount to do its job... The sprayer, also helps keep knock count down untill the vehicle gets moving...

It is dangerous to use the sprayer when the vehicle is moving, if you are using N2O, you run the risk of aspiring the gas into the intake system, leaning out your mixture... If you are using CO2, you run the risk of apiring the gas, and preventing ignition... Either way, they system really only should be used while standing still...

I think they are worth the money, especially is you live in hot climates...

-JMS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.