Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend told me to install one of these "Tornado Fuel Savers" in my cold air intake to help mix the nitrous/fuel/air mixture and better distribute it to all cylinders. In theory it minimizes turbulence in the intake and spins the air and helps to speed it through the intake. They make them to fit CAI's of all sizes. My question is will it improve the nitrous/fuel/air mixture and better distribute it to all cylinders :questionm

Do they work at all? Anyone using it?

http://www.tornadofuelsaver.com/

·
Registered
811 Posts
Tell your friend that crack kills. Those things are worthless. There just stamped sheet metal and the only effect they have is restricting airfolw. Save your money. You shouldnt have to worry about even distribution as long a you use a good nozzle, the system is properly installed, and the shot is a reasonable size. If you are still worried about it or you wanna run a larger shot just get a direct port system. Thats the only way to ensure perfect distribution.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info! :bow: I figured they were just another scam product. :firemad: If they really worked they would be sold everywhere.

WarmPepsi said:
amen. tornado = scam.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! :thumbsup:

thatguywiththersx said:
Tell your friend that crack kills. Those things are worthless. There just stamped sheet metal and the only effect they have is restricting airfolw. Save your money. You shouldnt have to worry about even distribution as long a you use a good nozzle, the system is properly installed, and the shot is a reasonable size. If you are still worried about it or you wanna run a larger shot just get a direct port system. Thats the only way to ensure perfect distribution.

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
man deezle you two look blazed, I thought I was the lone stoner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.