Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a shield that goes in you're windshield with suction cups. It was given to me by a friend (his uncle is a cop) and I hate to sell it, but in all honesty I really need some cash. It says "Family Member, State Police NJ". There is no serial number to connect it with a police officer so it was not stolen or blacklisted. These are extremely hard to find as police officers are only given two. I know these don't go cheap so pm me with offers. I have no responsibility for how this is used, as far as I know you can legally use this if I am wrong someone inform me and I will delete the thread. I am not trying to get anyone in trouble. I am selling for collection purposes

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
some people have family members that are cops believe it or not
yea, but state trooper family members get a state trooper family member card. so if you dont have that to present to the cop pulling you over when he asks, you're pretty much screwed

·
Registered
502 Posts
Don't fuck wit it if you don't have the card or the cops number...I have been pulled over with my FOP shield for tinted windows numerous times....They ask who my family member is and several times I have been asked to call my sister who has been a cop for 24 yrs and my brother who has been on the force for 12. So don't fuck yourself. Sorry not trying to stop you from getting money, but it may cost someone more in the long run!!!!

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
Don't fuck wit it if you don't have the card or the cops number...I have been pulled over with my FOP shield for tinted windows numerous times....They ask who my family member is and several times I have been asked to call my sister who has been a cop for 24 yrs and my brother who has been on the force for 12. So don't fuck yourself. Sorry not trying to stop you from getting money, but it may cost someone more in the long run!!!!
exactly. when i get pulled over with my FOP shield, i have to show my membership card, my dues card, and the card that has my shield number on it. AND ON TOP OF THAT, they ask me who i know and how i know them

·
Kevin★05 DC5-S
6,108 Posts
exactly. when i get pulled over with my FOP shield, i have to show my membership card, my dues card, and the card that has my shield number on it. AND ON TOP OF THAT, they ask me who i know and how i know them
I will just answer cop, "i know Phil. and he knows cops." :rotfl:

·
That Dead Pedal Guy
2,991 Posts
Once you confirm that you are, in fact, related to a cop, are they more lenient with you?

If so, that is corrupt lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.