Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Eat Liberals
16,445 Posts
lol, i was just there and left in may. make sure you get your usareur license and make the most of the tour. baumholder blows, but k-town is just a 10 minute drive, depending on how fast you drive. germany is beautiful and im trying to get back. it was my home for 15 years, 6 years this time. make sure you bring your car, and sign up on this website www.milteknik.com

traffic has slowed but a lot of the members on that site are in germany and can help you. if you have any questions feel free to ask me, like i said i just left there in may so i can give you some pointers.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, i was just there and left in may. make sure you get your usareur license and make the most of the tour. baumholder blows, but k-town is just a 10 minute drive, depending on how fast you drive. germany is beautiful and im trying to get back. it was my home for 15 years, 6 years this time. make sure you bring your car, and sign up on this website www.milteknik.com

traffic has slowed but a lot of the members on that site are in germany and can help you. if you have any questions feel free to ask me, like i said i just left there in may so i can give you some pointers.
hey mans thanks yeah my car is on the way :p

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ramstein is nice. the af there is horribly spoiled. they have gardeners and all that mess. big huge px there, its a shopping mall. also you have k-town like 2 minutes away, which is where a lot of the tuner action is
Hope I like it man hahaha is a huge change

·
Eat Liberals
16,445 Posts
Hope I like it man hahaha is a huge change
well, all you gotta do is check it out. when i was there i found the guys who didnt like it were closed minded and blew away their weekends drinking all day in the barracks. the more you get out the more you could like it, its an amazing place.

·
Eat Liberals
16,445 Posts
depending on who is doing the inspections, it will either be easy or hard. if its the older guy who likes to hum while he works, hes easy to get passed. the younger (not much though) guy is a freaking inspection nazi.
i did hear that leaving a bottle of jack on top of your paperwork on the passenger seat when he takes the car in can get the car passed with no issues.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts