Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
28,748 Posts
http://blog.wired.com/cars/2008/08/lotus-makes-ele.html

Apparently, this is for the idiots who can't hear the whine of an electric motor and the roadnoise. I really don't understand why people need this, primarily because I can see and I can hear them just fine, its not like the blind people are driving.
You mean idiots like blind people crossing the street and little children, bicyclists, dogs, visually impaired (but not fully blind), the hearing impaired, etc.?

Maybe Colorado and Chicago are different, but over here some roads contain...drumroll....INTERSECTIONS! They're usually places where people (and sometimes their pets) cross the street to get to different parts of their city or town. Its quite a novel concept.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No way are you serious? I think thats CRAZY.

I'll keep that in mind when my car uses ions to propel itself and floats without making a sound.

Did I mention roadnoise and electric whine?

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
the prius is the most overrated product since the iphone. its for fucking idiots who want to look 'environmental' and 'hip'. same goes for all hybrids, their owners are dicks overpay for a matrix with leather. seriously, i wanna skull fuck them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts