Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nokia 8600 LUNA $260 SHIPPED *PICS ARE UP*

In like new condition with no scratches. Comes with the phone and charger. I do not have the box asking $260 located in Huntington Beach, CA

·
Wade County
11,180 Posts
^^ word post pics if you can....

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is 100% genuine like new condition used for a month never dropped. FIRM on price i will try to get pics but locals can come meet me up check it out in person

·
I hate my car.
6,606 Posts
In for pics. There's wayyyy too many fake Luna's floating around.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
up dont have internet at home but hopefully i will get a camera and bring it to work. but locals can come check it out

·
Wade County
11,180 Posts
post some pics bro and ill buy it off you

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
trying to work on it..i dont have a camera and working is taking up all my time..hopefully ill get them up soon

·
Sad_t3arZ
1,503 Posts
dang bro u've had this thing up for sale since forever and still can't get any pics. borrow a friends phone or something and i guarantee u this would be sold already. pics is all im waiting for too

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

sorry i am not very good with cameras, but here are the pictures.

like i stated before it is 9/10 due to it being used. Phone has never been dropped and no scratches as far as i can tell. $260 shipped anywhere in the U.S

·
I hate my car.
6,606 Posts
Can you take pics of the info underneath the battery/battery cover?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah i tried to take pictures of where its made serial and all that good stuff but when i uploaded the pictures it came it out blurry....

·
Wade County
11,180 Posts
go in a room with alot of light and take it...it should be fine

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah did that lol i dont know if it is because my grandpa has an old school 5.0 megapixel camera or not. I took many pictures of the back but it all showed up as a blur.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts