Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was contacted by a Nology representative and my car has been requested to be the one that gets used to figure out why the Nology products are "breaking". Long story made short. You all know I used to have the Silverstone spark plugs that were supposed to work. They didn't. One busted. HotWires Kit was supposed to work. They didn't. Two busted the contact for the spark plugs out. My car will be up at Nology for a few days to come up with hopefully a better product and some dyno testing to see what could be wrong with either my stock ignition or their products. Will keep everyone informed as I get news.

· Fix it 'til it's broken
7,698 Posts
Yeah, I am most def. interested in your findings. I have the Silverstone sparkplugs and the ignition wires......planning on getting the JRSC street version sometime in late June or early July. The last thing I want is to have some sort of issue with my current ignition setup.

Keep us posted, hope all goes well :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.