Variable intake only
10:1
6800 RPMs
No squirters
Runs on Regular

·
Registered
53 Posts
Could someone please tell me a parts list to get the a2 performance vtec outta my a3 what all I do have to change out I'm not wanting the vtec killer witch is all I could find if someone could help me out it would be highly appreciative wanting to get this done but can't find what I need
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
53 Posts
Could someone please tell me a parts list to get the a2 performance vtec outta my a3 what all I do have to change out I'm not wanting the vtec killer witch is all I could find if someone could help me out it would be highly appreciative wanting to get this done but can't find what I need
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just bought a 2002 base rsx and am new too the car scene, I've always liked how the skunk2 exhaust sound. I currently have a greddy sp tip, I am going too buy the skunk2 megapower exhaust too replace my greddy, but wondering if I should get the 60mm or 76mm? Right now I have an AEM Cold air intake. I am planning too get headers in a couple of months aswell. If I got the 76mm would any modifications need too he made and would I loose any power? Also where would you feel the diffrence, low-mid or mid-too end. Anyone that could point me in the right direction would be much appreciated!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I just bought a 2002 base rsx and am new too the car scene, I've always liked how the skunk2 exhaust sound. I currently have a greddy sp tip, I am going too buy the skunk2 megapower exhaust too replace my greddy, but wondering if I should get the 60mm or 76mm? Right now I have an AEM Cold air intake. I am planning too get headers in a couple of months aswell. If I got the 76mm would any modifications need too he made and would I loose any power? Also where would you feel the diffrence, low-mid or mid-too end. Anyone that could point me in the right direction would be much appreciated!!!
76mm would lose power low-mid, but gain up high.
60mm would be a more balanced power curve.

76mm makes more noise if you're into that kind of thing.

·
RSX-S driven
112 Posts
Just bought the exedy organic stage1 clutch. I have approximately 137,000 miles on original flywheel. My question is is it absolutely necessary to replace my flywheel if I am replacing the clutch? and what is the average lifespan of the flywheel? I am thinking about buying a new flywheel, but don't really want spend too much money if I don't need to. Keep in mind, I do not race my car, can care less about racing, but I do like the speed and at times aggressive driving, especially when in la traffic. Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Just bought the exedy organic stage1 clutch. I have approximately 137,000 miles on original flywheel. My question is is it absolutely necessary to replace my flywheel if I am replacing the clutch? and what is the average lifespan of the flywheel? I am thinking about buying a new flywheel, but don't really want spend too much money if I don't need to. Keep in mind, I do not race my car, can care less about racing, but I do like the speed and at times aggressive driving, especially when in la traffic. Thanks for the suggestions.
Just have it re-surfaced. Best to go ahead and take care of the flywheel while you have the transmission out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
cheap ways to lower my rsx?

Hi, I have an 04 rsx, im looking to lower it, nothing insane, just lower than stock height.. Is there a "cheapest" way to do this, or the cheaper you go the worse it looks or worse the suspension feels? i'm new to this so any input or help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Advice needed

i have a 04 Type S with a swapped K20a type r motor and an aem v2 intake, looking to purchase headers and a decent sounding exhaust that all give me the biggest bang for my buck. just need to be steered in the right direction

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, my apologies for the noob question.
I have an 04 RSX base. How many motor mounts are in the car. My front one is cracked (I can see it when on the lift). Bought the Innovative 60A kit. Replaced the left side one and the back. No front motor mount was included, Innovative says you have to buy that separately. So is there one on the drivers side as well (I have one of the three left over) I thought they sent me the wrong kit. So, are there 4 mounts in the car...if yes, what is this sh*t about the front mount being separate. I bought the kit thinking might as well just change all of them at the same time. Thanks for any info in advance it is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have an 04 RSX base. How many motor mounts are in the car. My front one is cracked (I can see it when on the lift). Bought the Innovative 60A kit. Replaced the left side one and the back. No front motor mount was included, Innovative says you have to buy that separately. So is there one on the drivers side as well (I have one of the three left over) I thought they sent me the wrong kit. So, are there 4 mounts in the car...if yes, what is this sh*t about the front mount being separate. I bought the kit thinking might as well just change all of them at the same time. Thanks for any info in advance it is greatly appreciated.
there are 4 mounts. Say you are sitting in the car, driver side would be the tranny mount far to your left under ther air box above the tranny. passanger side is on the right side by the belt. rear one is in the rear of the engine under the exhaust manifold. the front one is... well you know ! and yeah they dont come with the front mount. have to buy separate. hope this helped.

·
Registered
2 Posts
there are 4 mounts. Say you are sitting in the car, driver side would be the tranny mount far to your left under ther air box above the tranny. passanger side is on the right side by the belt. rear one is in the rear of the engine under the exhaust manifold. the front one is... well you know ! and yeah they dont come with the front mount. have to buy separate. hope this helped.
Thank you!! Exactly what I needed to know!

·
Super Moderator
430,557 Posts
i bought these same mounts when mine went bad years ago, great and still like brand new since 08 or so. anyway i got 3 out of 4 as well and had to get a regular front mount since back then i dont think they even had the front for base or auto.....

but there is a different i think for the base vs type s or the base 5spd vs base auto. that is why they dont sell it with the other, you have to get it on a different order. so you can use a mount from honda if you want since thats what i have or you can get their front mount as well to match with the others. but they werent trying to fuck with ya about not including the front haha

·
Registered
93 Posts
Which arm rests are the best for the rsx?

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #596
Boomerang armrest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Terribly sorry to ask this, I did a search but could not find anything helpful, I Need to buy new headlights for my RSX but the ones being sold at Amazon and Ebay do not convince me, can anyone recommend where to look for?

·
Registered
9 Posts
So a few weeks ago i posted about my car not being able to start and turns out it was the battery as most cases it is...I didnt have time to change it then but I just got stranded with my car battery dying out on me at the mall so I will get a battery asap. Dafont Showbox Adam4adam

581 - 599 of 599 Posts