Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 598 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Buying Rsx in about a Month

Ok guys, i just joined this club and am starting to realize what a help all of you are. I currently own an 01 eclipse and am going to buy an RSX in the near future. Any suggestions on which model or year. Any input before i go and buy one.

Any input will hope. Definately going for the type-s

·
CRSX Financial Planner
1,372 Posts
as for the TS. Well, i kinda lucked out with my car. I got an 02 type s with 35000KM and never winter driven. Its basicly just as new as an 05-06 but better for the mods I want. The only thing that appeals to me about the 05-06 is the front end and maybe the seat. Front end if going to be changed soon and the seats I can live with.

So Im not sure if its showing where your from but if its the US you have to consider what colour interior you want. If you can I say get a Canadian vehicle due to heated seats and mirrors and all have ebony interiors. Depending on what look yyou like and what mods your going to do youll have to chose between 02-04 and 05-06 as bacardi said earlier

edit - cali :p should have known. Looks like interior should be a factor then. I say choose what year you like better first and go from there and then decide on the colour which will determin the interior colour as well

·
tootoot.
837 Posts
Advice

Alright guys, so i have a 03 base 5 Speed, and im thinking of getting a type S. Would it be easier to sell my base or find someone to trade my base with + cash on the side ? I have around 2k extra to put down on the side. My base has 69K miles on it and is in fair condition, just some minor dinks and scratches on the car. Thanks!

·
THE LEGEND OF CRSX
18,993 Posts
why go from a base to a type s thats a pretty shitty upgrade if you ask me

·
keep the base and save money for next down payment on future car. if you plan to keep an rsx for a while then do a trade. look into what mods you would also do, as far as exterior, so you dont buy the wrong year and make a new thread asking if you switch switch between the 2 generations

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
Alright guys, so i have a 03 base 5 Speed, and im thinking of getting a type S. Would it be easier to sell my base or find someone to trade my base with + cash on the side ? I have around 2k extra to put down on the side. My base has 69K miles on it and is in fair condition, just some minor dinks and scratches on the car. Thanks!
Dinks are serious resale value droppers man.

but if all you want is more :vtec: then maybe go for a 05+ -S

61 - 80 of 598 Posts